Some pics of the new ride(for those interested)

There they are. Tell me what ya'll think, be honest please!!!

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Good looking car.... but the "stripes" on the side hurt my eyes. I hate those. Sorry. It doesn't matter what others think though... it's YOUR car. If you like it... awesome!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Nice car, get rid of the stripes. Looks "V6"ish Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT P-1SC & Some MM Stuff

Erik D. wrote:

Reply to
Gill

Sweet car Erik!! but in all honesty, I don't care for the striping. Enjoy your awesome new ride.

Reply to
KellyJ

Reply to
barbara johnson

Thanks for all the responses!!! Personally, I like the stripes so they are staying on :). Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

"Erik D." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

I agree with you, Erik. I think the stripes with the wheels make the car. Without them it'd just be another Mustang GT. ;)

Joe

Looks good, but if you now have 4.11's in it, you'll be lucky to get 15-16 mpg on the freeway.

On the other hand, you can smoke any ricer from traffic light to traffic light!

Welcome to the Mustang club. Be sure to join the Mustang Club of America.

The Rebel

2003 Subaru Baja 2002 Laser Red Mustang Convertible GT 1967 Moonstone Convertible 1967 Piper Cherokee 140
Reply to
RowdyRebel

The stripe doesn't do anything for me...

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Reply to
Erik D.

Rein

Pretty spiffy there Eric. I've never seen one of the late-model cars with a C-stripe. Ordered a Vortech for it yet? :)

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
NObluestang98

It's a new car, pretty bland and boring looking IMO. I bet it's fun to drive though with the manual trans! My first thought was 'That shifter looks a bit too far forward to be comfortable', but I've never driven an SN95 so I wouldn't know. I don't know what everyone dislikes about the stripes, I think they look alright.

Cory

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

Is a 2001 SN-95? I thought it ended at 99..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Nope, '95 - '04 are all on the SN95 platform. The '99+ looks were just a sheetmetal change.

Reply to
WraithCobra
*Oops, correction;*

Nope, '94 - '04 are all on the SN95 platform. The '99+ looks were just a sheetmetal change.

Reply to
WraithCobra

Oh yea, also called the "Fox4"

Reply to
WraithCobra

Ahhh ok.. cool thx.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Common gripe about the sn95; the shifter is too far forward. Sometimes you wonder how people ever were able to drive cars with all these errors in it :-)

Rein

I know my knees are in the steering wheel with the seat all the way back and I either eat the steering wheel or reach for 5th, even with the Tri-Ax, when I adjust the back of the seat. Car's a '97 Cobra.

I guess nothing I've ever driven was as bad as my first '83 5.0 4-speed Capri. The 2nd-3rd shift was more distance at the knob than my friend's long-shifter '01 Ranger 2nd to *5th*. 3rd gear in this car invaded the passenger's personal space... literally, and in fact, I'd ask the passenger now and then to help out on long drives where lots of shifting was required. My cousin had short arms and could never hit 3rd right.

JS

Reply to
JS