World's strongest n/a 2V????

Well, the motor for my friends car is finally done after over a year. We'll be putting it in the car this weekend if all goes as planned. Desktop dyno(i know it isn't great but its something) has it at 498hp at

8000 rpms and 430is torque at 5500rpms. Should be pretty interesting to see how it does on a real dyno. Whacha think??? Erik D. '94 white lightning
Reply to
Erik D.

I am a bit skeptical? Normally aspirated? I can only get two of your photos to link.

If you are near Lexington KY, feel free to bring it by and put it on our SF-840 Chassis dyno.

Jim SR Racing

Reply to
sracingspam

Thanks Jim. I must say the desktop dyno numbers are higher than I expected as well. But then again no one has really gone to the extent that my friend has gone to with a 2V n/a(that I know of). I'd love to put it on you're dyno but its a good ways out of the way for us as we are in New Orleans. We will be putting the motor into the '00 GT this weekend and hoping to put it on a dyno within a few weeks for tuning. I dunno why the photos aren't working, sorry. BTW, the motor is 301.8 cubic inches with a moldex crank, eagle forged h beam rods, CP dished pistons, 11.0:1 compression ratio, ported PI heads flowing 224 intake and 223 exhaust with ferrea valves, crower cams and crower springs + retainers, hogan custom intake, etc..... Should be interesting to see the real dyno numbers, I can't wait and I will keep everyone posted. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.