What happened?

Hey all,

It has been a couple of years since I last lurked/posted here. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? I see all of these flame wars going back and forth. The tone of this place has drastically changed. It was very friendly before (this was just after the time that Don Manning got into it with some of the members here; Remember TtT?), and now RAMFM seems quite agro.

Apparently I missed something. Is Jim Warman still around? I am reasonably sure that Bill S. is still around, so I won't even ask. Cheers Bill! I think I also saw some posts by the old ThunderSnake, so Hey!

Well, things went south for the old red 67 coupe. She snapped the crank off at the front main seal on the way to work (NO, I wasn't racing). She's been under a car cover since. I finally came across some loot, so I am building her up. The engine is complete and I just had Maier Racing sub frame connectors welded up today. Then I had her dropped off at a shop that will be installing the BRAND NEW drive train, as well as a few other components.

I will be building a website with pix soon, so I'll post a link.

Anyway, I hope it gets a bit more friendly around here.

Take care all,

Alias

Reply to
Alias

lmfao u go girl ya foctard

h u r c

a s t

Reply to
glover_73

Ok, so jerkweed (AKA glover snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)has been added to the IGNORE list, so will I won't even see their replies from now on. Now, are there any responses from some of the LEGITIMATE members?

Thx,

Alias

Reply to
Alias

That's what happened here - this guy who signs everything "Hurc Ast" is polluting the NG with rampant stupidity.

FB

Reply to
Foo Bar

Except that it changes it's e-mail address almost on a daily basis... A minor annoyance, but don't let it get your dander up. You've got the right idea: Just ignore it.

Sure thing, down below:

We have gone through a bit of a shift in the past year or so where many of the "old guard" of RAMFM either got busy with life or were repelled by a relatively sudden influx of trolls. There is still a lot of good information here, you just might have to put on some hip waders to get to it. :)

Yep, very much so.

Well, he's still fairly active, just not in RAMFM. He's gone to the dark side, and will only come out to play with the rest of the ThunderSnakes now. Long story short, see

"TIWMMYOB." Ouch!

Sounds like fun, that's for sure. I'd love to see some pics.

It's still friendly, if you ignore the trolls... :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Bill S. is gone and TS comes around occasionally.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

same old, same old...

You change your address daily, because you know that you're being filtered.

And you pretend that you don't know how pathetic that makes you.

A guy who actually wants everyone to despise him... Damn, you need to get out more.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

A shining example of inbreeding.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

"There I was, minding my own business..." It's the standard beginning to most racing and disaster stories here in RAMFM. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

most racing and disaster stories here in RAMFM. :)

Ahahahahaha! OIC. Thx!

Alias

Reply to
Alias