Still hoping some kind soul has a 1993 Mustang LX owner's manual...

Greetings, Peace and health to all,

I haven't been able to find said manual at any bookstore in my city (new or used). If someone has one, could you be so kind as to post it here, please. Others have helped me with a few of my questions regarding this vehicle, yet, I have many other needs for the info the owner's manual would contain. TIA.

The druid-in-making

Reply to
druid918

Also looking for the Chilton or Hayne's book for this baby... (I did find the 1994 Chilton at a used bookstore, but, being a year "better" than my model, I didn't go for it... There might be too many differences in the little things.) Thanks again for any help from anyone who has and posts responses or the needed materials. May all your ponies run wild and unchained!

The druid-in-making

Reply to
druid918

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Go for the real thing:

And for all new documentation including the EVTM manual (highly recommend):

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Helm incorporated sells the original owners manual new for $16 plus shipping. They also list other original publications for the car.

TM

You can but it here for $16.00>

Richard

did you try looking on ebay...thats where i got an owners manual for my dads falcon.....also in PA they have a store dedicated just to mustangs its called pony parts maybe if you look it up online they might have it too debbie

Reply to
Al's Woman 4 Life I Love You Smookie

cj pony parts to be exact

Reply to
Al's Woman 4 Life I Love You Smookie

All webTV boxes should either be barred from Usenet or remotely exploded.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

: >

: >

: : All webTV boxes should either be barred from Usenet or remotely : exploded. : : Can I press the button? can I ? Puhlease?

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah. That's what women are best at, pressing buttons :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]