JD

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

Advice?

THANKS!

Jeffrey Davison

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

There was someone here that did it. I think they got the mounts etc. from a vender that specializes in putting Fox Mustang drive trains into older Mustangs. Maybe it was

I have a T-56 in my '89 LX and it is a sweet tranny.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

My daughter's fiancee recently did a T5 swap into his '65. You'll need a cable conversion for the clutch and different rear mount for the tranny. Drive shaft will likely have to be shortened and a special yoke, or U-joint to match with the driveshaft. Be prepared to modify almost anything.

Search for T5 conversion.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m