Tbody->EGR->Intake Plenum torque rating

Does anyone know the torque rating for the throttle body to EGR plate to the intake plenum of a stock 88 GT 5.0? I have coolant leaking out between the t-body & EGR. (I have all new gaskets in place). I don't want to over tighten ans crack any of the components. I'm guessing this is why it leaks. Anything else maybe?

Johnny Chilton is useless of course, and unfort. I don't have a factory book. It's 4 13mm socket nuts on studs mounted to the stock plenum with a (65mm?) t-body & EGR from a Lightning (90-93). The only difference is the coolantlines come f/ the front of the motor. The t-body and EGR are a matched set. I ported the intake to the EGR.

Also, for these gaskets, do they just get installed, or is it recommended to soak then in water first, like a head gasket?

TIA!

-Dave

88GT
Reply to