5 ltr, 302, air intake plenum removal, Lincoln/Mustang

Hi all! I'm going to replace a heater tube assembly and I'm going to have to remove the plenum to get at it. I don't know if I should try to remove the whole Plenum/egr/throttle assembly in one piece, saving me replacing two of the three gaskets, or to separate these and replace all the gaskets. Or maybe there is a short cut? I know many mustang owners bore out /polish ports in the plenum and install oversized throttle bodies, so I bet many people out there have experience working on this area.

Thanks for any advice!

Reply to
Trevor W. Jenkins

Spark

Thanks Spark! This is exactly my problem Lincoln as well, so I should grab the gasket for the EGR spacer then before I start this. I guess I need the torque wrench as well. Thanks again!

in article 3f957a36$1_3@aeinews., Spark at snipped-for-privacy@aei.ca wrote on 10/21/03

11:25 AM:

Reply to
Trevor W. Jenkins