thanks svtkate

my store is in a auto value plaza...(car audio and electronics) all i have been told is to use a stringe to measure it..but id feel a lil safer knowing that someone else out there has the correct number for sure..the cars a project car so far..a guy owed me some money on an install i did and gave me the car and a laptop to pay up his bill..but so far so good...im going to be direct soon with bbk..i also do performance at the store as well..so i figured im buying bbk...mabye i should sell it as well....and being able to get that great discount is nice to..lol well thanks kate for the nice gesture... russ

Reply to
stew