The 300000 mile make over.

My 88GT vert just rolled over recently and understandably its starting to need a little work. I would like to update the springs to the softer 93 Cobra style or equivalent. Can somebody point me the right direction. I'm not interested in lowering the car just softening the ride. (the exhaust barely clears the speed humps as it is.)

Reply to
Ironrod

"Ironrod" wrote in news:CHdNk.6596$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Yeah, my '83 rides like a log wagon. Since the T-Bird was on the same chassis, and they rode much nicer, wouldn't T-Bird struts and springs soften things up?

Reply to
elaich