The "500" In GT500 means 500 Horsepower

DAMMMMMNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $285,000 for a kit and $575,000 for a flying machine.... And we "thought" the Shelby GT500 was overpriced.... Hmmmmmm

But, ya gotta admit... It's one beauty of a "no wheeled" mustang

GEEEZ, Think they'd let me "testdrive" one ?????

Reply to
nobody

You think that's expensive? You should check the prices on an actual WWII-era Mustang. If you can find someone willing to part with one, and you can find one that some Reno racer hasn't stripped, plan to part with $1-2 million depending on its condition.

Someone was working on a 2-seater "trainer" version. Perhaps they're up for giving test rides. 8-)

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz