"The Last Ride"

This was a TV movie from last year. A kind of "Fast and Furious" but more intelligent and essentially an ad for new GTO.
Now, I'm no fan of the GTO, I thought the Judge and some of the later models were nice looking, but the DVD is worth owning for more than the movie. In the special features they have a section composed of television commercials for every year of GTO.
I wish Ford would find a reason to do this for the Mustang. Awhile back a fellow did a documentary about the making of the atom bomb called, "Trinity and Beyond." He spent three years digitally restoring film footage from that era and in some case it ended up looking like modern film. They could do that with old commercial footage. It's one way to preserve the era. -Rich