The Last VW

It´s the year 2018.Nuclear War destroyed the earth.

Only one VW is left.One man must stop an evil maniac to launch the ultimate doomsday rocket with the last VW.

Can he succeed?

Or will the last VW be destroyed in the postapokalyptic world of 2018.

In theaters 2005.

Reply to
Adam Ben Nalois

..............Wasn't this a Woody Allen movie from back in the 70's? Where's John Stafford when I need help remembering stuff?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

You are thinking of 'Sleeper' I believe in which he awakes, finds himself in the distant future. At one point in the movie he finds a dusty 60s bug in a cave. He jumps in, start it right up and says "These little babies always started" or something to that affect.

Reply to
ddh

Woody Allen's "Sleeper"

ANT

Reply to
Ilambert

Great movie scene. Diane Keaton asks what it is, and Woody replies it's a two hundred year old volkswagen. Covered with an inch of dust, Woody wipes an opening on the driver's side of the windshield and gets in and turns the key. And the engine instantly starts. Woody mutters something about "Man, they really bulit these things.." as they head out. Hilarious.

Reply to
Jerry Johnson