The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED

According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has
closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary
sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration
hobby.
Reply to
D E Willson
their website is a closed message. I ordered from them once. their web ordering system was a real pain. Ultimately I think that's what probably hurt them.
Reply to
Brent
Paddock wasn't a problem for ordering. I do think they carried some lower standard parts. Conversely, NPD is a pain to order from, but they tend to carry more high end stuff.
Reply to
D E Willson

Site Timeline Threads