The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED

According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration hobby.

Reply to
D E Willson

their website is a closed message. I ordered from them once. their web ordering system was a real pain. Ultimately I think that's what probably hurt them.

Reply to
Brent

Oops. I'm wrong I got them confused with NPD.

Reply to
Brent

Paddock wasn't a problem for ordering. I do think they carried some lower standard parts. Conversely, NPD is a pain to order from, but they tend to carry more high end stuff.

Reply to
D E Willson

NPD is horrable ive had so many problems with them and they advertize parts that they dont have and they sent me a different one without asking

Reply to
sarahdawnbrown533