They Killed Mercury For This?

I'm hoping this looks better in the sheet metal than in the pics,
because the pics do nothing for me. (It's a brown turd in the
pics.)
I've heard Lincoln has some talent, so I'm surprised they didn't build
something more dramatic for the first release of the brand's
reemergence party.

Comments, anyone?
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
The good news is that the designers of the Pontiac Aztec are, apparently, not drawing unemployment. :-P
Reply to
Bob Willard
from the front it kind of looks like a suppository
This is the real Lincoln, big huge, boat like, cushion+a crusin;

Reply to
biofilm
I don't think it's ugly it's just... blah.
It needs to loose the B-pillar. That would give it some uniqueness. Loose the ridges in the hood. Car is all smooth and then hood creases... it's like a big huh?
Reply to
Brent
I prefer this:
When Lincoln was still it's own division, before being rolled into Lincoln-mercury.
Reply to
Brent

Site Timeline Threads