horsepowered

There are currently 25 newsgroup users active since last update.

2.3Sleeper, AZGuy, Bill S., BiteMe, Brent P, C. Olofsson, Erik D., Greg B., Joe, Joe Cilinceon, John Wiebalk, JS, Michael Johnson, Mike King, News, Nospam9212, otherguy, Patrick, Ralph Snart, RioRedGT, Scott Williams, SRQEagan, Stuart&Janet, Sustang, SVTKate

I don't understand how I can not be a registered user on the horsepowered website yet they can list me ?

Reply to
Sustang

I agree.. I am not a registered user, and their page states that you cannot post unless you are registered, but my posts appear... I don't care that my posts are public, but to make them appear as if I put them there isn't right. It might turn out to be a great Mustang forum, but the way they have gone about this is irksome.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

at 14 Nov 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:iedtb.31441$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Maybe I should charge Christian for the tiem I had to waste adding a disclaimer to my sig. On the bright side, Orange Park is not that far away from Tampa.

Reply to
Paul

I smell the research of a class-action coming on.

Since I will not give the satisfaction of visiting the site/forum, can you possibly email me any/all the my posts from here that show up on HPed.com?

munged: fyarra AT juno DOT com

replace "AT" with @ replace "DOT with .

-= Francis Yarra =- fyarraATjunoDOTcom

- My drywall website
- My C64 website
- My personal website

Reply to
Nospam9212

Such wit.

Reply to
Mark Jones

Irksome. hehe... :::: opens dictionary to add word ::::

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You going over with a clue stick and a pair of wire clippers??? :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

at 15 Nov 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:EZutb.11424$HD3.2810@lakeread06:

I don't think those would help truth be told. :) Anyhow, violence will only get me in trouble and he's not worth that. There are other ways...

Reply to
Paul

Suck what????????????????

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

He said "Such" not "Suck"

Reply to
<memset

Heh hehe...I think he knows that, he was just being a smart-ass. ;-)

Reply to
C. Olofsson

Oh well... how's the tint removal coming? Try Tint Off?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Icky... what happened again?

Reply to
<memset

Nah, not yet. Right now my poor baby is sitting at Braden Auto Body until...I don't know when. :-( They're making an estimate for my insurance company on the damages from my accident on Halloween night.

Reply to
C. Olofsson

:) Anyhow, violence will

But it can be such fun! :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Nothing new, just the night I was run off the road by a ricer.

Reply to
C. Olofsson

at 16 Nov 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:%YOtb.21597$HD3.19280@lakeread06:

As I said, there are other ways. And great fun as well. We are dealing with computers here are we not? I am not a BOFH for nothing. :-) See:

This is the official BOFH archive

The Register now publishes new ones regularly. :-)

If you are into computers, plenty of good idea's...

Reply to
Paul

oh that's right... bummer ;(

Reply to
<memset

"Mack The Knife" wrote

You're only asking someone else to do it for you, because if you could do it for yourself, you'd never leave the house.

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams