Tony DeFeo / As Of 2009

For those interested in a guy who helped ignite interest in 80's 5.0
Mustang scene. Here's what I found doing a Google search.
Reply to
NoOp
For what it's worth - Cars Illustrated wasn't something I thought of as automotive journalism... it was better than that.
Steve
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve
On Dec 22 2010, 11:44=A0pm, A Guy Named Steve wrote:
CI sure wasn't what we have these days. Now most auto rags are nothing more than advertisements -- their tech articles are there to only sell their sponsors' products. CI on the other hand didn't have any problems telling what worked and what didn't. They also catered to the low-budget guys.
Patrick
Reply to
NoOp

Site Timeline Threads