transmission

what type of damage can be cause from grinding gears?

-- Message posted using

information at

mustangman11

More information at
What's all this
crap? Another site trying to use ramfm to increase site traffic? Try posting to the group directly next time and without the spam.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

using

> More information at

My guess the person has no idea they're even posting to usenet or ramfm....it's a way of getting free content I bet.

Reply to
Jimmy

tell you what, try it for a few months and give us a report, OK? with pictures of the tranny innards, or what's left of them...

while you're at it find out for us what kind of damage can be done by running at redline with no oil.

Reply to
Mike Lenker

Yep, another web forum gateway. Exactly what caused Bill S. to bail on this group.

Reply to
WindsorFox

using

>> More information at
> What's all thiswww.talkaboutautos.comcrap? Another site trying to use>> ramfm to increase site traffic? Try posting to the group directly next>> time and without the spam.>

"Talkabout Network .... we've got all the answers."

Noo! No you don't. *WE* have all the answers, *YOU* just STEAL them from us!

Reply to
WindsorFox

I dunno.... grind a pound off for me and we can all see....

Message NOT posted using some wankers cash grab web forum. More information if you pull your head out of your ass and learn how to use UseNet.... without it's gratuitous advertising...

Reply to
Jim Warman

More information at
Come on dude, you know the old rule of driving "If you can't find em, grind em!"

Reply to
DJ NoMore