Re: Dodge Viper SRT10

> > The automobile Dodge Viper was first introduced over fifteen years ago > in 1992.

And you have posted this to a Mustang Usenet group why?

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Because he thinks there is profit to be made from doing it. Just another spammer.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

But what if you put a Viper engine into a Fox body Mustang ?

Reply to
Boris

You would basically have a Viper. ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Because he's a malaysian spammer that posts crap all over the entirety of Usenet using an illegal script through GG. The number one reason why the Google gateway should be plugged. And I would have never seen it if you hadn't replied.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Then you just wasted a pile of money on buying a V10 Chrysler.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Actually you would have a viper with an upgraded appearance package... ;)

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Hum, Ive never seen it before...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

I would take an '03-'04 Cobra 4.6L in a Mustang over a N/A Viper V-10 any day. That engine will kick the V-10's ass with just the addition of a Kenne Bell Twin screw kit. You wouldn't even have to take off the valve covers to do it either.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Open your eyes, it's one of the same Google spammers that's been posting air conditioning blogs and crap here and everywhere

Reply to
WindsorFox

Funny to see this thread, just seconds after seeing another site announcing that the Cerberus money boys who now own Chrysler have cancelled the next generation Viper. R.I.P. Viper. The link:

one80out

Thar you go, put it in a Fox body, and lets rip!

Reply to
Boris