Tremec T-45 question - torx size

i am going to change the fluid for the 1st time in my 2000 GT. i have a tremec t-45 and it appears the filler plug is a torx. i will have to borrow or buy one, can anyone tell me what size torx the fill plug is? i will probably buy a set, but want to make sure this size is included.

Reply to
joe

never mind, i found the fill plug on the passenger side. the mount was blocking it. no torx needed.

Reply to
joe