What size Torx

Folks,

Would anyone know the exact size of the Torx bit required to loosen/tighten the door striker on my '87 Buick LeSabre? T-50 is too large and T-45 is too small. It appears that some places on the Internet have a T-47, but it seems to be a rare bird.

Reply to
Harry McGuffin

Harry,

We meet again.

I don't recall the excact size, but Sears carries a 12 piece Torx socket set for about $33. It includes the T-47. The set is Sears part #

00946345000.

GMdude

P.S. Go to

to find/look at it.

Reply to
GMdude

OK. Thanks. Sent the Missus to Sears and she found a single T-47 Torx bit made by Lisle. Added it to my existing set. Thanks for commenting.

Reply to
Harry McGuffin

I found the seat belt torx socket fits the striker on my 84 El Camino. I don't know the torx number, but the tool was bought for a couple bucks at the parts store.

Reply to
451ctds