Victory at last

I've been trying to clear a code 1443 for the last year. Even thought my mechanic had it licked at one point but the CEL kept coming back. So I started replacing things one at a time. 1st came the rubber tubing the CEL and code came back. 2nd came the vapor canister purge solenoid $26.00 light and CEL came back, 3rd the vapor canister purge valve. That did the trick, I've put over 100 miles on the car and no CEL as a matter of fact I never cleared the code or reset the computer. The CEL just went out on its own after the puter completed a drive cycle. I have a brand new vapor canister if anyone needs one. All parts were bought from

the prices were decent and shipping was quick.

Dave

96 Rio Red GTS with a few extras
Reply to
Deputy Dog

lmfao some mechanic canister purge valave should be the first thing to check focktard

hurc ast

Reply to
snmmach

lmfao foctard troll PLONK

Reply to
D.K.R.

Cool Dave! Glad that was taken care of ;). How's the car runnin now? Like a bat outta hell? I can't sleep so I'm gonna go tear off some rear rubber for a few mins... Cya!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset