VIN research; Need website recommendation

Carfax or Autocheck ? Maybe there are other choices. Carfax tells me (for free) that they have 7 reports on the VIN # I entered. Autocheck says they have 11 reports. Of course, I'd like to get as much reliable info for the buck as possible. Suggestions?

Reply to
Bear1MustardSeed

What is the cost difference between the two? Is that difference worth the piece of mind of having the VIN reports?

Reply to
Muscle Car Society

buy them both. They wont have it all either.

Reply to
BillMays