warman still wont come clean

hurl....

> >> who pays for your roads >> look at you real estate rise >> look atr emploment rate rise >> look who pays the fewest tax dollar in canada >> who pays your heathcare >You are in this very same system and, while supply and demand accounts for >much, Ralph has resisted the urge to engage in deficeit spending. > >I work and I pay taxes... Non-renewable resources are a big part of Albertas >income... What part of "non-renewable" are you unfamiliar with? > >Just to save bandwidth... please stop including me in your little diatribes >such as your 911 bullshit... You cannot gain credibilty by referring to me. >With each passing comment you prove your own view of you sorry existance... >Have fun, dismalf*ck.... you aren't worth the effort. > > >> >> >> >Gas price here in town hit nearly $1.15 a litre... Since neither I nor >the >> >village idiot owns a refinery, we'll suffer like everyone else. With >people >> >doing less recreational driving, I can't see either one of reeling in the >> >big bucks... >> > >> >FWIW... most Canadians are doing what we can for relief efforts. >> > >> >It'd be nice if this knob would stop trying to gain credibility on my >coat >> >tails... >> > >> > >> who pays for your roads >> look at you real estate rise >> look atr emploment rate rise >> look who pays the fewest tax dollar in canada >> who pays your heathcare >> who get susidized rates for northern living >> >> >>

come on jimmy the perks go on why do you dodge these questions?

BUSTED hurc

Reply to
fordman3

You really are a special breed of idiot.... What is it that I (according to you) get that other Albertans don't get... remembering that you live in Alberta though still wish you were an Albertan.

You must remember that others on this NG realize that I have nothing to "come clean" for... You, on the other hand, will continue with your childish little innuendos, diatribes and insults. Oh, yeah.... did you get the receipt and the work order scanned yet? I want everyone to see these... Y'see, I know they don't exist... others realize they don't exist and without them, your credibility is in the toilet.

Say what you want hurckyjerky.... there will be no further response from me until you post the grisly "truth".... You, sir, are not worth the effort.

existance...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

Like the rest of us, Spike.... we have that weak moment when we rise to the bait.... hurcs momma shoulda ate him while his bones were still soft (pig farmers should identify with that statement)...