what do you use on your tires for protectant ?

I want gloss but also keep all my tires from rotting..

thx dave

Reply to
DaveZ

I use a silicone free dressing for vinyl from McGuire. Its in the tan bottle, can't remember the name but it does a good job. Mind you you have to do it more often as it has no silicone and it's also not as shiny than the armorshit but it won't turn your tires brown like silicone does...Its part of their pro line of products.

2 cents

Serge

Reply to
Serge