what's your favorite leaf spring?

I am goning to replacing my leaf springs on my 66 coupe. I was planning on buying a Grab-A-Trak kit but can't afford it. My car is gonna be a daily driver in 2 weeks and the leaf springs need replacing badly because my tire keeps rubbing the right rear fender. What is everyones favorite leaf springs and what other suspension parts are/were you running with them? I am currently looking at Maier Racings 5 leaf or Mustangs plus 5 leaf. What do you recommend. All other suspension parts are stock but not for long.

Evan

Reply to
Evan