Where are my postings going ???

Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle of the RAMFM. Your postings may be showing up here, but not on your local news server (has has happened to me in the past)................Check a google newsgroup server roughly one hour after you post...........If they show up there, then the problem is your local server, if not, then the same applies.............

Bill S.

Katmandu wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Seems lately that some of my postings/replies are NOT appearing in this NG. Kinda hit and miss type thing.

Anyone else having problems ??

Reply to
Katmandu

Happens to me too sometimes. Generally, the posts still show up for everybody else & I can see replies to my original post.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

Happens to me with my posts now and then on a new post, sometimes I see replies to other's posts, but not the iriginal header.

Kate

| > Bill S. | >

| > Katmandu wrote: | > > Seems lately that some of my postings/replies are NOT appearing in this | NG. | > > Kinda hit and miss type thing. | > >

| > > Anyone else having problems ?? | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

This is Fubbed up!

My original posting AND Bill.S's reply neither are showing up on my newserver!~

Errr..............!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

My original and Bill's postings STILL don't appear here! :>(

Reply to
Katmandu

I see them. Must still be on your end.

Bill S.

Katmandu wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Why are they STILL NOT appearing on my Newserver ????

Reply to
Katmandu