Where is the 05 built?

I ordered my GT three weeks ago, and was wondering where will it be built? I called Ford today and it still shows as of Dec 2, clean/unschedualed........ Spider

Reply to
Spider

The Ford/Mazda plant in Flat Rock, MI.

Can hardly wait, huh? I don't blame you!

What options did you order?

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I ordered Torch Red, light graphite int, manual tranny, with every option....shaker 1000, side air bags, Alum wheels, IUP, Anti theft package, ect..... When I first sat in the one I test drove I felt like it time warped me back to my 67'.......... Now that I've ordered my 05' I feel like its christmas eve.... waiting for the next morninig to hit..... The waiting is killin me!!!!!.........Spider

Thanks for the info on Flat rock........Them ol' boys in flat rock need to hookup and put in a little overtime, altleast until I get my Stang!!!!

Reply to
Spider

Let 'em relax a little and pace themselves.

You don't want a car that was rushed out the door.

(Now where did I leave that socket? Hmmmmm.... Meanwhile a socket sits > I ordered Torch Red, light graphite int, manual tranny, with every

Reply to
steve

I didn't mean to sightly offending anyone, I was only kidding..... the LAST thing I want is for my car to be put together in a hurry....... I have all the faith that it will come in due time and in first rate quality......Spider

Reply to
Spider

No kidding we're already working a minnimum of 10 hours six days mandatory, plus muchnmore voluntary. And steves right , easy does it, is the key to successfully launching a brand new product.

Reply to
Rob Mcgee