WHERE'S MY MUSTANG?!?!?!?!?!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

The foul filthy foul filth 18G part filthy shortage foul filth!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sorry. Had to vent. :(

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Huh... that DOESN'T SOUND like QUIET Desperation to me.

Poor thing. Seriously. I'd give you a hug but these days it would be considered sexual harrasment. You'll get it.. you will! Really! It's gonna be ok!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I won't tell. :)

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

I will!!! She never gave me a hug!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

The 18G shortage wasn't affecting last week's commodities. In the northeast region at least, there was 100% availability for 18G option. Of course, there is a backlog of GTs with 18G, so you have to wait for the older orders to be cleared.

Bill J.

95 GT
Reply to
Bill Jones

Well, at least there's movement. I heard a radio ad for Mustang's last week, so I hoped it meant something good. And the rumor mill was cranking out "probably February".

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

You had your chance at Christmas! Any ol time you need one kid, you know where to find me.

| > > I'd give you a hug but these days it would be | > > considered sexual harrasment. | >

| > I won't tell. :) | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Ya I know I had a chance... but finances didn't permit it! =(. I blame finances!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

I ordered mine on November 1st, GT, Sonic Blue with the all the options except the automatic transmission and the red leather seats. I got it *last week*. Great car, easy to shift, point it and it goes.

But - it spent 2 weeks in the Kansas City railyard, a mere 3 hours away. I knew where it was and what railcar it was in, but I couldn't get it.

It is worth the wait.

-C. W.

Reply to
C. W. Robertson