Where to buy wheels?

I was wondering what would be a good place to order wheels for my mustang? I have a ´65 coupe. Also not sure if they ship to Finland since neither has replied to my e-mails. This doesn´t give a very good impression.

I have found 2 sites which would look to be ok. Any experience with these two?

I was thinking about 17" Lexani Firestars or Limited 665. Dont know if the bolt pattern etc. are available for a ´65 mustang.

Thanks for any help A_M

Reply to
A_M

cobra boy

I haven't looked at the wheels you mentioned, and personally I am very happy with what I went with. Vintage Wheel Works Vintage 40s.

Pretty sure there are some adapters available. Check the primary Mustang parts suppliers like

Have you tried the manufacturer direct (sometimes you can do that and sometimes you can't)?

Checked Summit or Jegs to see if they carry them, and if the will do overseas shipping?

How about KAR Mustang? They might be able to help you out.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike