why ford?? :) no torch red

wonder why ford don`t make a red cs/gt? i`ve been looking around at the cs/gt cars. i really really like them! but they don`t make one in torch red! they have blue, wht, candy apple red , and black. and very rare orange and silver but no torch red. been watching several at the nearby lots waiting to see if they drop the price on them. alot of 08`s still on the lots. i personally like torch red and think it would look good on a cs/gt. my 03 mach 1 is torch red. :)

Reply to
Michael price

It's actually a good thing that Ford mixes up the colors otherwise they would not be as desireable and lets face it people would get sick of seeing the color all the time. Just imagine if they carried torch red on every car for the past 10 or 20 years. You may have some 120k Mustangs that color versus a short production run of 1-2 years and just 12k Mustangs. For someone like yourself trying to sell your torch red car you would get more money if someone is specifically looking for that color.

Nick

Reply to
ND

nick good point. they are a large number of torch red gt in the world. i think i`ll get a vista blue one, i really love those red mustangs. mp

Reply to
Michael price

Apparently. the "color guy" at ford is color-blind.....if not totally blind.

Can you still get that great lime green instead?

Was disappointed when the '05 series finally became available: the pre-production info showed for a blue and the red color accent group.......but only red was ever offerred. so I goes to the dealer and plunks down cash for an ordered car - and I wasn't allowed to order a special color-combo (blue with red accent interior). how much sweat off their balls would it have taken to give me what I wanted? Maybe they were already too busy designing Flex!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click