why not to store paint in your car!!!

This is sooooo funny yet soooo tragic. Proves that expensive cars do not denote intelgent drivers.

saw this on

-- Mike

__o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.

Reply to
Mike

Something else happened. How would all that paint get spattered on just the steering wheel if the can was under the seat?

Reply to
jriegle

He says he tried to pull the can out while it was spraying, which I don't understand why you'd do that. Leave it there, let the paint hit the seat and carpet, replace them both (or only have to clean them both) and then you're ok.

JS

Reply to
JS

According to the captions, he tried to remove the can while it was still spurting.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

The point is, why is the paint mainly on the steering wheel, and not down on the carpet and pedals?

Reply to
GEB

I wondered the same thing. I don't know. It could be an act of vandalism being passed off as a boneheaded move. I don't know.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

When he moved the seat, it punched a hole in the can. He didn't say where the hole was, so it is possible that it was in the side of the can, and when he reached under the seat to pull it out, the direction of travel for the paint was directed at the stearing wheel.

JC

Reply to
Jake Nichols

Or maybe even the STEERING wheel :)

Reply to
Cox

Either way, it was C-class Mercedes. It will have a better life as a toaster. What a POS.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Ouch LOL

Reply to
<memset

You mean they put those into cars too?

*grins*

Although, personally, I would call Mercedes and ask them if they would like to have pictures of the car for a commercial about things NOT to do with your car. Maybe he will make enough money to have the interior re-done.

JC

Reply to
Jake Nichols

Or, remnicent of the McDonalds Coffee lawsuit, you could threaten to sue Mercedes for not having a safety mechanism in place to stop runaway power seats. Or for having sharp enough edges to puncture a can. Or sue the spraycan manufacturer for having thin can walls! Just sue everybody!

CoogarXR

1983 351w Project
Reply to
CoogarXR