Engine Building?

Can anyone recommend some good books on engine building? Im looking to start building a 302 to use in my v8 swap

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Tom Monroe has several 5.0 rebuild books. He covers the basics well and goes into enough detail for beginners. However, his books are not exactly right in all details especially with newer engines. I would also highly recommend a Mustang shop manual for your engine. It will cover the detail differences. Use both manuals and between the two you should get everything right. Also remember to use aftermarket instructions in lieu of either book or manual when you use aftermarket parts.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall