Will A Mustang GT ordered now be made

Hello, I'm tring to get a good answer. I have just ordered a mustang

2005 GT with the IUG, 5spd, ICA, Wheel locks, aat, 17"bright. Dealer says they make it, but some items are on hold. Will this car be built or am I SOL, and shold scramble to find anything close to this. I don't mind waiting for this if I know it's going to be built. Can somebody shead light on this issue.

thanks

bill

Reply to
willy

Why wouldn't it be? I'm sure they'll get to it eventually. We're not at the end of the model year yet, not by a long shot...

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I here there are problems with their part suppliers, and the factory is almost shut down. Most of the options choices put your on hold. I was just wondering if anybody has a good handle on what's happing and how this is going to effect the orders. Are they going to cancel them, cut them off or make them with a little longer wait? Dealer doesn't know.

Reply to
willy

Folks are getting their cars delivered every day. The factory is not shutting down. Who told you that? :-)

Check out the Mustang Source Forum at

to read about folks getting their cars, and to read about the 18G issue. The factory is taking no more orders for January '05 production with the 18G (IUP) option. But hold tight and your car will be built, maybe in February. Ford is not saying that 18G will never be available again - new orders with

18G will just not be built in January.

Get another dealer if the guy you have won't order your car for you.

-Bill J.

Reply to
Bill Jones