With the new model, will people FINALLY stop referring to a V6 as an "LX" model ?

I wonder if 10 years and a major model update is enough for some folks to realize that there IS NO LX MODEL!

and furthermore, even when there WAS an LX model, there were 5.0 LX's too, so referring to a 6 as an LX NEVER DID make any sense !!!

/whew... done with the rant now ;) /

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

hey I know what you mean. Just the other day I noticed a professional ad from some big car dealer in the newspaper.. They were selling an sn95 V6 model.. and called it an lx !

Rein

Chief_Wiggum opined in news:6ERmd.129490$G15.128751@fed1read03:

Heh... Chief Wiggum out!!!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yeah, well .... have you browsed STANGPARTS.COM lately ?? ;)

You'd think that THEY would know better....

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

But think how stupid they look when they are all for a race because their GT is so much faster than my LX with the 5.0 emblems removed. :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LMAO!!!

| | | Heh... Chief Wiggum out!!!

Reply to
SVTKate

SVTKate opined in news:u__md.3940$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Thank you... thank you.... I will be appearing here indefinitely.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic