Won't Idle, low RPMs. Whats up?

Reply to
Dinsdale

FYI, I was able to clean my IAC with carb cleaner and it's good as new.

John

Reply to
John

I had the same problem. I fixed it by using injector cleaner at regular (every third tank) intervals. It worked because I went off it twice to see what would happen and the stalling started again. Since the cleaner did the job, I did not pursue the problem beyond that.

Reply to
Richard

Here's the link for the one I bought.

It's was $149.00.

Kinda cool unit. I used it on my Durango too and it worked great. Hoo-Ra OBD II!!! Shane

Reply to
Shane McBride

Tried to clean it, but no go. It kinda concerns me that with only 42k that there was so much carbon build-up.

Shane

Reply to
Shane McBride

Do you still have to use the cleaner on every third tankfull.

Shane

Reply to
Shane McBride

Thanks for the info.