***My E-Bay auction items

Hi All,

I have started to place items from a early 65 fastback up for sale on E-Bay.

Things are going pretty well I think.

Do you think I am getting fair money for the items I have listed???

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.

I'm confused: Are you or are you not Bob?

;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Hi Confused, :-)

Actually, I am Bob, but unfortunatly every possible username for "Bob" has been used. In fact there are so many "Bob's" out there that I actually started to doubt that I was Bob at all. That being the case, I thought that "I am not Bob" was in fact a suitable username.

So...

refer to me as you will, I pretty much answer to anything. :-)

Bob

65 Fastback
Reply to
Robert Julian Jr.