Yet more questions on converting from manual to auto transmission

I am in the process of converting my 66 mustang from a top loader back to an automatic transmission. I have located a c-4 out of a 67 mustang and plan to use it but have the following question before I begin:

  1. Should this transmission bolt right up e.g. align with the slot in the floor or will I have to alter the hump to make it work?
  2. Can I use the cross member from the current set up with this auto transmission?
  3. Will I need to worry about the drive shaft being to long or short?
  4. Is there anything I should be aware before beginning this task?

Thanks in advance Dennis

Reply to
DDB