Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Someone help me, power steering/brake noise.
Hello all, My 1998 Mustang GT makes a constant noise that only gets louder when you either turn the steering wheel, or press the brakes. The noise always there, even if the car is in park. The best...
4
4

'69 tank in a '66
i ordered a new tank for my 1966 mustang. the company i ordered from(sacramento mustang) sent me a tank for 1969. the 69 tank is a 20 gal. and the 66 is a 16 gal. the parts from my '66 don't sync-up...
10
10

whimpy power door lock actuators.
Greetings.... I searched failed door lock posts and didn't see anyone having the same problem I'm seeing. I have a 2000 Mustang and the power door lock actuators (both sides) are so weak they cannot...
4
4

Test drove 2006 GT
Nice ride overall, noticed some hesitation in first gear, could not peal out, but it bogged Is there a fix for that? handling is nice too it has a real trunk. any other funnies with the 05, 06, 07 ?s...
8
8

Red Leather seats
Can anyone tell me how their Red Leather Seats are holding up? Sam

Speedometer swap question 1999
What kind of problems am I going to run into swapping out my 1999 120 mph v-6 speedo cluster with a 150 mph gt speedo? I know that the entire cluster is digital and controlled by the computer... I...

How is the 2005+ V6...Really.....
I'm shopping!! So my question is, how good of a performer is the V6 in the "fun to drive" category? I am looking automatic/Pony which from what I usnerstand has a similar suspension as the GT (rear...
36
36

Should driveshaft turn at all (by hand)
I'm trying to assess the condition of my 93's U joints. I got under the car and tried to turn the driveshaft by hand. I could turn it a little bit, I would say about 1/4" of travel measured at the...
2
2

Re: The NEXT New Shelby
to produce a new high-performance Ford Mustang that will hit dealerships later this year. week. The automaker plans to formally announce the new Shelby Mustang next week in its online documentary that...

Clock resetting...
Anyone know why my clock would reset on my 93GT? I know it's a nothing problem, but could be indicative of somthing bigger about to happen. It always starts, and the radio presets stay, but something...
5
5

Question: Transmission Lock Rod
How common is the transmission lock rod employed on post 1969 Mustangs? mike
2
2

exhaust
Anyone know if a 65 Mustang exhaust system will fit a 65 Falcon hardtop? Thanks Phil
1
1

A tad off topic re 1986 F-150
My son in Colorado has an old F-150 which he is trying to get started so his step son can drive. He put in a new battery today and it started. Then he turned it off and tried to start it again but no...
4
4

My 302 runs better on hot days
Hi all. I have noticed that my 84 Ford Thunderbird with 302 & EFI runs better on hot days. On cool days it has normal acceleration but on hot days, like today at 100 degrees F it has a lot more power....
2
2

Cooland Temperature Sensor location?
Hey all! My 88 mustang post was getting really log so I'm starting a new one. The mechanic said that both my o2 sensors are out and my coolant temperature sensor. He wants $388 to fix them (plus the...
26
26