Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 Cobra Wheels for Sale
Wasn't someone looking for these a while back? Here's a source.
1
1

91 Trouble Codes
Does anybody know what it means when you pull a 34 81 code? Checked and cleaned the EGR valve, but it did not help. Before replacing anything, I would appreciate any input on this code combo.

1989 Ford Mustang GT has been sitting for 5 years
Just bought a 1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0, 5 speed. Its been sitting for about 5 years. Aside from the leaking heater core, it seems to run great with 132k miles on it. Anyone have any insight on what to...
7
7

88' mustang gt- alternator wiring
I've replaced my alternator on my 88' 5.0 mustang, along with the clip that goes on top of it, but the problem I am having is that 3 wires go into that clip, 1 skinny wire and two other wires. The two...
1
1

70 Mach 1 mustang
I'm restoring a 70 Mach 1 mustang. When I drive at night with the headlights on.... my left blinker light indicator arrow starts to glow. The blinkers work and the hazard lights work. Do I have a...
1
1

For Old Times' Sake
Posted in the dodge group. Still awesome...
1
1

Is Ford Finally Getting Off The Ropes?
Interesting. Read on...
1
1

1994 Mustang power windows
The power windows are driving me bonkers. The right one stopped working. Checked all the switches and fuses and connections and it's all fine. When I try the right window it does absolutely nothing....

Sneak Peek -- Camaro SS
Looks pretty damn good to me!
14
14

Re: next-generation Fiesta sedan
Please....
2
2

FOR SALE: 1966 BUICK RIVIERA 425-4BBL NAILHEAD V-8 W/TH400 TRANS SWITCH PITCH-RAT ROD-HOT ROD-STREET ROD ENGINE-$2000

Where can I find emmissions/ safety stickers for restorations fox body style?
Can anyone recommend a place to purchase a kit of factory style stickers for a restoration? For example any emissions, safety, etc... I have a 1987 Mustang that I would like to refresh and replace...
3
3

gear question
Running a 351w / C6 in a 1989 mustang, what is a good gear choice for 1/8 mile? I was thinking 4:30's? Thanks

Reunited with stolen Mustang after 38 years
A Los Angeles man is getting his stolen Mustang back - 38 years after it was stolen. The vehicle has an extra 300,000 miles and a different paint job, but Eugene Brakke's 1965 Mustang is evidently...
2
2

Door mirror...
Will a '67 door mirror fit a '66 ? .......
1
1