70 Mach 1 mustang

I'm restoring a 70 Mach 1 mustang. When I drive at night with the headlights on.... my left blinker light indicator arrow starts to glow. The blinkers work and the hazard lights work. Do I have a short in one of the bulbs on the left side? Otherwise everything electrical works right on the car. All replies appreciated. Thanks....

Reply to
rick

Sounds like a bad ground.

Reply to