Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

negative charges out the other
BHs are simply standing wave vortices that suck matter in and separate its charges. The rapid spin sends positive charges out the axis of spin one way and negative charges out the other.

2015 Mustang renderings
2015 Mustang. Jaguar XKRS

The 5.0 Cobra Jet Getting It Done
in the 1/4 and take it to the grocery store? Patrick

Proud new owner- noob 95 GT questions
Hello all; Greetings! My pops passed away and I got "Sally". His last years he let things go. I kinda need help with the following: 1. Door Hinge- Will Dorman's 38395 resolve the driver door sag? 2....
1
1

The Latest In The Camaro vs Mustang Saga
Boss 302 vs Camaro 1LE The GT500 versus ZL1 talk is getting old, so it's time to pit two other domestic rivals against each other, the '13 Boss 302 against the '13 Camaro 1LE. While the newly released...
1
1

How Super Will This Year's Super Snake Be?
HP and less weight = terrific!! Love to see something less than 3,300 with HP around 800, add launch control and sticky tires and you'd have a Mustang John Force would feel at home in. Patrick

Oil prices have nothing to do with gasoline prices and vice-versa
This pertains specifically to Ontario, Canada, but is reflected elsewhere. We should be paying about $0.90/L for gasoline, but we aren't. The oil companies talk about crude oil pricing, but more and...
3
3

Lethal's 9-Second 500
More amazing stuff.
9
9

This Is What a Fully, Street-Legal, 1,000 HP Mustang Sounds Like
There are three clips. The first clip sounds super impressive.

A Hotrod Lincoln in a Must-See Movie?

472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout
That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.
3
3

Sign on for "Progessive Insurance's" Big-Brother ride-along
Yes, all you have to do to get that mythical 30% redux in car insurance costs is ride with a little Progressive data recorder in your car. It will measure and report, all aspects of your driving....
6
6

Shelby reveals updated 2013 GT350 with new colors and options
From AB LAS VEGAS ? June 28, 2012 ? Shelby American, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc. (CSBI:PK), has announced the changes for its limited edition 2013 Shelby GT350. New...

A '78 With Only 80 For 26
Would you buy it?
6
6

Ford Returns With a Worthy Pocket Rocket
Not since the old Focus SVT has Ford offered a very good sport compact. It's nice to see Ford expanding [back] into markets it REALLY needs to be in -- and offering a class-leading product! Oh, and...
1
1