1983 280ZX passenger door lock

Hello,

I have a 1983 280ZX (33xxx miles) and the passenger side door lock no longer locks when I lock the driver's side door lock. The passenger side will unlock with the driver's side - but not lock.

Before I take off the door I wonder if anyone has experience and can tell me if I'll need a door solenoid or something. I don't want to take apart the door twice.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Perry