Looking for used 300ZX (1985-1988) exhaust N/A model

If you are planning to upgrade your exhaust system, don't cut to discard it. we want buy a few sections or a complete exhaust system. If you are in Canada near Ottawa would be better for us as we don't want to pay for shipping unless it is worth it.

We are looking for:

1/ a muffler (factory fitting) 2/ pipes from cat back 3/ friend is looking for down pipe and cat

I have 1987 and my friend has 1985 (both N/A)

email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com with your price and location.

Reply to
news