1993 300Z - Fuel System

1993 300Z was in excellent condition, but owner hasn't driven it in 4+ years.

Per the below comment, does anyone have an idea of the cost range for such repairs?

"Fuel system problems are what will be the main issue. Gasoline gets nasty after sitting that long and I'd be shocked if the car will even start without cleaning the fuel system out."

Thanks much! I'd like to purchase this car, but don't want to be surprised by massive repair costs.

mk

Reply to
mk15241

No way to estimate. Could be as simple as draining the tank and filling with fresh gas, could need the injectors and the pump/regulators replaced.

NEVER pay much for a car that doesn't run as you have no idea what all may be wrong with it. Been there and been burned doing this.

Reply to
Steve T