280Z Restoration Shop in NY of CT?

A friend has a 1975 or 1976 (I forget which) Datsun 280Z that that he would like to have professionally restored. Can anyone recommend with confidence anyone within, say, 50 miles of NYC, preferrably in New York or Connecticut, who can handle such a restoration?

Thanks.

John

Reply to
Dejola

No but we do these all the time. If he's serious, he should be more worried about how well the shop knows zcars, not if they are close to where he lives.

Reply to
Steve T