350z cooling fan question

at what temperature do the 350Z's secondary electric radiator cooling fans turn on , and at what temperature do they turn off ?

ta

Reply to
rich

Hi Rich,

Any reason why you'd like to know this? I ask because after reading the 3 white papers on the VQ series motors from sae.org , I've found out that the motor is built very well against detonation and/or pre-ignition. If I recall correctly, there are 2 thermostats to keep the engine w/in optimum temperature range.

Michael.

Reply to
Michael Doan

He was trying to win a competition. :-D

He didn't. :-) Nor did I. :-(

Reply to
Dave Gymer

ooh eck! I've been spotted <ducks and runs>

Reply to
rich

a variable speed fan control @

will allow you to run a higher current fan and provide more accurate control (see technology section)

Reply to
b.baskin