'83 ZX engine FS - $100

Hi everyone, Well my dialup (alltel) has been autrocious so I haven't visited lately. Anyway; doing some cleanup & would like to sell the ZX engine. I ran it hot (stuck thermostat) but pulled over & had it towed home. Ran perfect to move it around the yard, but when I pulled the thermostat & added water it started missing. I know the only thing it needs is a head gasket & the head shaved to be a *good* engine. Only reason I didn't repair it myself is I had another engine - so I just swapped them out. I'm above Atlanta about 60 miles - off of I-85. Anybody wants it come get it for $100. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

It's been so long since I've had sex, I can't remember who gets tied up.

Reply to
invalid unparseable