'90 Cabriolet engine FS - $100

The engine is supposed to be good, but I didn't hear it run. It had lost spark & I'm using the body for the mid-engine V8 project so I didn't bother to get it running. Over 200,000 miles. I'm above Atlanta about 60 miles, off of I-85. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.

Reply to
ThaDriver