84-86 300zx

Hi I am looking for a early model Z31 with a rare slick top.... i preferably 5speed and 2 seater, I live in Pittsburgh, PA and am willing to drive up to 2-3 hrs or so to pick the car up, or if there is a simular car at least 84-86 5speed please let me know of that also. if someone could let me know if they see one for sale or have one for sale , etc please email me to let me know snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
pdogg777