glove box switch fasteners, strange request

Hi all

I have an '85 300zx who's interior I gutted to work on some electrical. I am now in the process of reassembling the car and for some strange reason I cannot determine which screws fasten the glove box electrical switch to the glove box. This sounds really strange but if someone could send me a description or better yet a picture of what size screws secure the switch to the glove box I would be forever grateful.

thanks

-daryl

Reply to
daryl.thachuk

I'll look tomorrow, as I recall they are about 1 inch long 4mm diameter and have a button head, could be thinking of another car though..

Reply to
Steve T

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it.

-daryl

Reply to
daryl.thachuk

Forgot to look, you can email me, the email address on our web site get's read daily..

Reply to
Steve T